Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/03 09:12:24 UTC

[Announce] Apache Stratos 4.1.0-M1 is READY

Hi Devs,

Apache Stratos 4.1.0-M1 Developer Preview is now ready. This is a developer
preview/snapshot of the current development track and it could be used as a
baseline for contributing to the product stack.

*Main Features*

- Docker (https://www.docker.com/) support using Google Kubernetes (
https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/kubernetes) and CoreOS (
https://coreos.com/)
- MQTT (http://mqtt.org/) support

*Source Code*

Source code could be fetched using git tag 4.1.0-m1:
>git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/stratos.git
>cd stratos
>git checkout tags/4.1.0-m1

Please build the source checked out from the tag as described above. Find
the Stratos single JVM binary file at
<source_home>/products/stratos/modules/distribution/target/apache-stratos-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip.
Please find the attached getting started guide.

Hangout session on 4.1.0-M1 Developer Preview can be found at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XBph9ap_P0

Please do report issues you may find in our Jira :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS

*~~~ The Apache Stratos Team ~~~*

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: [Announce] Apache Stratos 4.1.0-M1 is READY

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Please find sample json files, attached herewith.

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
Added Stratos 4.1.0 M1 developer preview.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Stratos+M1+Developer+Preview

Regards,
Mariangela