Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gautham Pamu <ga...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/30 15:32:07 UTC

How to copy the build to shared filesystem

Hi Everyone,

I am using Maven 1.0.2 and Continuum 1.0.2, I want to copy the complete
build to a shared file system. Whats the best way to acheive it,
are they are plugins in maven or configuration in continuum to copy the
build to shared file system.

--
-Gautham Pamu

Re: How to copy the build to shared filesystem

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
You can use the deploy plugin.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
No, we don't currently use Continuum. But I'm working on implementing
it in our organization, moving some M2 builds to it, etc.

Wayne

Posted by Gautham Pamu <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gautham Pamu <ga...@gmail.com>.