Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <aw...@qosina.com> on 1995/10/11 18:46:51 UTC

phone numbers

Could someone check on the apache web pages.  It seems that
my work phone number is on there somewhere.  I got two calls
today.  One in the middle of a meeting, with people trying to install
apache on their machine.

I don't mind helping out people, with email, but getting a "important
call" at work is a defently a nono.  Especially I had to work over my
boss to let me use their resources for something he's not going to
see on hard paper.

If my phone number is there, please take it out.  I'm not going to have
time today to check into this myself.

Thank you.
<Aram>

Re: phone numbers

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>.
On Wed, 11 Oct 1995, Aram W. Mirzadeh wrote:
> Could someone check on the apache web pages.  It seems that
> my work phone number is on there somewhere.  I got two calls
> today.  One in the middle of a meeting, with people trying to install
> apache on their machine.

I couldn't find it on any of the Apache pages, but I did find it on your
home page, which is linked to from the apache pages...

	Brian