Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Michael Humpherys <mh...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/28 23:12:13 UTC

Apache

Hi,

My name is Mike and I'm interested in getting involved with the Apache
Foundation projects. I'm currently leaving in eastern Iowa. I've got some
experience in C++ and I'm interested in doing some work in programming and
documentation. I'm just trying to figure my way around the website to see
where and how I can contribute. Thanks!

~Mike Humpherys

Re: Apache

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.