Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/06/23 05:49:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Jay McHugh as Geronimo's latest committer

I think everyone knows Jay and I have the honor of announcing that he
recently accepted an invitation to join the Apache Geronimo project.
Jay has been working with Geronimo for several months now and is one
of those folks that brings a great perspective of someone who not
only works on the server but uses it as well.  It will be great to
see the contributions Jay brings to the project.

Matt

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Jay McHugh as Geronimo's latest committer

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jay

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jay!

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jay!

Lin

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jay!

Best wishes,
Paul

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jay!!!
Welcome to the bunch

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jay!!!
Welcome to the bunch

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
Congrats Jay!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Jay McHugh as Geronimo's latest committer

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jay!

--kevan

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

-Donald

Posted by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jay!

- Shiva

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jay!

Jarek

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Congratulations Jay!

Gianny

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jay!

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Congratulations!!

Joe

Posted by Anita Kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
Congratulations Jay!

Anita

--- Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> wrote:

> I think everyone knows Jay and I have the honor of announcing that he
>
> recently accepted an invitation to join the Apache Geronimo project.
>
> Jay has been working with Geronimo for several months now and is one
>
> of those folks that brings a great perspective of someone who not
> only works on the server but uses it as well.  It will be great to
> see the contributions Jay brings to the project.
>
> Matt

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222