Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2007/01/08 16:11:41 UTC

Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2007-01-09

Lawrence is on vacation this week, so I will host the call. Same call-in
details as usual.

See [1] for call and IRC information.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/woden/dev/index.html#Weekly+Status+Call

Agenda

1. Open Action Items - John Kaputin

2. Milestone (M7) Status - John Kaputin

John: Still a lot to do although I've made some progress over the break.
The 15th is looking tight. I suggest we push the date back a week to the
Jan. 22. Dev cut will be the 15th.
Arthur: I suggest we formally declare that one of our M7 P1 items is to
fully pass on all of the good component interchange documents.
[action] John will propose the M7 release defining criteria and date
change on the woden-dev list.

Graham: I've finished with the catalog stuff. I've started working on the
unit test Jiras. I'll assign these Jira to myself and handle the testing.

Lawrence: Woden-67 is unassigned. Should this be dropped from M7?
John: This Jira is open to split the build into DOM and StAX to reduce
dependencies. We'll produce three jars. API, DOM and StAX.
Arthur: In this case we'll have duplicate code in the DOM and StAX jars. I
think it's better to produce jars that do not overlap.
John: We can produce 4 jars. API, DOM, StAX and common. I think this is
important. I suggest we leave it on the plan and re-evaluate the
probability of this getting fixed next week.

Discuss API changes to WSDLReader in WODEN-119 and WODEN-120

3.Development Discussion - All

4. Other Business - All

regards,
John Kaputin