Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Braden Shepherdson <br...@chromium.org> on 2012/07/25 22:42:25 UTC

Introduction

Hello World,

I'm a Googler who recently joined the nascent team working on Cordova, with
Andrew Grieve (agrieve@chromium.org). I'm focusing for now on Android bugs.

If anyone would like to point me towards some good bugs to get started,
that would be great. Otherwise I'll just be taking a look through the code
and bug tracker to see what I can do.

Braden Shepherdson

Re: Introduction

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
Welcome Braden! There's lots of juicy content on
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/ to help get you started. Issue tracker
is always a good place to find things to work on. We're also just
starting to formulate the scope for the coming year and would love
your input for new features and ideas too.