Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Sarven Capadisli <in...@csarven.ca> on 2012/03/04 16:21:36 UTC

Graph names in TDB assembler

Hi,

I think I'm on a TDB/Fuseki run these days, hence the zillion questions :)

What are the advantages of declaring the named graph in a dataset in the
TDB assembler file?

Thanks!

-Sarven

Re: Graph names in TDB assembler

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 04/03/12 15:21, Sarven Capadisli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think I'm on a TDB/Fuseki run these days, hence the zillion questions :)
>
> What are the advantages of declaring the named graph in a dataset in the
> TDB assembler file?

It's useful in very limited circumstances, such as when you need to pick
one graph from a dataset (e.g. combine elsewhere in an assembler).

Normally, you assemble the database and then get the named graph.

	Andy