Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> on 2006/11/22 19:59:59 UTC

[VOTE RESULTS]: xml-commons-resolver-1.2 Release on Wednesday, November 22nd

The vote to release xml-commons-resolver-1.2 resulted in 7 +1 votes (4
from Xerces PMC members, 3 from other committers) and no other votes:

+1 by:
- David Cargill (PMC)
- David Crossley
- Antonio Gallardo
- Michael Glavassevich (PMC)
- Alberto Massari (PMC)
- Peter McCracken
- Gareth Reakes (PMC)

The release should be up on the mirror sites some time this afternoon.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab