Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jason Rennie <jr...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/22 20:53:32 UTC

pf nixes fl

Just tried adding a pf field to my request handler.  When I did this, solr
returned all document fields for each doc (no "score") instead of returning
the fields specified in fl.  Bug?  Feature?  Anyone know what the reason for
this behavior is?  I'm using solr 1.2.

Thanks,

Jason

Re: pf nixes fl

Posted by Jason Rennie <jr...@gmail.com>.
Doh!  I mistakenly changed the request handler from dismax to standard.
Ignore me...

Jason

Re: pf nixes fl

Posted by Jason Rennie <jr...@gmail.com>.