Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by membersound <me...@web.de> on 2012/04/24 13:34:56 UTC

Temporary input fields in beaneditform?

I would like to create a temporary input field, and use it for validating of
a password.

How can this be done?
ty

Re: Temporary input fields in beaneditform?

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:34:56 -0300, membersound <me...@web.de> wrote:

> I would like to create a temporary input field, and use it for
> validating of a password.

Check the add parameter of BeanEditForm (and BeanEditor) in its
documentation. Regarding validation, check the validation documentation.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor