Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Christian Holmqvist, IT, Posten" <ch...@posten.se> on 2002/11/08 11:47:42 UTC

Manifest version handling with ANT

Hi

Is there a way (without having to implement my own targets) to handling this
scenario

1. Retrive the version number from a manifest file (i.e. the normal version
property)
2. calculate the next version number (i.e. be able to choose to step either
one of the version parts one step up).
3. Write the new version number to the manifest file.

I have figured out how to do it with the version as an integer but not with
the version number indicated like this?

/Christian Holmqvist
-------------------------

Christian Holmqvist

Posten Sverige AB
Posten IT
105 00 Stockholm

Besöksadress: Ekensbergsvägen 113 ,Solna

Tel: 08 - 781 61 48
Mobil: 070 - 985 00 28

christian.holmqvist@posten.se

http://www.posten.se

Re: Manifest version handling with ANT

Posted by de...@canoo.com.
I think the optional task 'propertyFile' should help you with that.

detlef