Posted to user@ant.apache.org by kaprasanna <pr...@magiclampsoftware.com> on 2007/05/21 12:30:14 UTC

SignJar doesnt work

Hello,
I have written an ant target "SignJar". when I do ant clean, ant build, I
get no errors.
But when I run the particular ant target, I get this message : "Could not
create task or type of type: SignJar.
Ant could not find the task or a class this task relies upon".
Now, according to the rest of the message, I checked if a jar file having
SignJar is present in ant_home/lib. It is not present in my ant
installation.
I am using ant-1.6.5.
Now do I need to upgrade to the latest ant?
Or do I just need to add the relevant jar file to ant_home/lib?
Plz guide...

Re: AW: SignJar doesnt work

Posted by kaprasanna <pr...@magiclampsoftware.com>.
Thanks... changing target name - signjar to all small worked...