Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Sendoh <un...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/28 12:24:22 UTC

How to let 1.1.3 not drop late events as verion 1.0.3 does

Hi Flink users,

Can I ask how to avoid default allowLateness(0) ? so that late events
becomes single-element windows as 1.0.3 version acts?

Best,

Sendoh

Re: How to let 1.1.3 not drop late events as verion 1.0.3 does

Posted by Sendoh <un...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I follow your suggestion and it works as we expected.

Posted by vinay patil <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aljoscha,

Yes that it true, but user who are new to flink does not know how to handle
the case where they cannot discard late data, so they end up writing custom
trigger which was not the case in 1.0.3

Regards,
Vinay Patil

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.