Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by K2K <ku...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/25 12:17:38 UTC

Willingness to contribute to stratos

I'm a second year student of Informatics Institute of Technology Sri Lanka,
and I hereby express my willingness to contribute to any on-going
developments of stratos .
My fields of expertise are version controlling, Object Oriented
programming&designing, design patterns,java web
applications,javascript,angularjs, Object Relational Mapping(ORM),handling
apache tomcat servers.

Thank you,
Kumaranath Fernando

Re: Willingness to contribute to stratos

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
It's nice to hear from you Kumaranath! First try to run Stratos with
available samples. Then go through the reported JIRAs and see whether you
can provide a fix or if there is anything else you would like to contribute
let us know.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne