Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by st...@gmail.com on 2014/05/07 13:53:57 UTC

Spurious 4.1 update reminder

Greetings

Just received a message telling me that an update to 4.1 is available.
However this is not actually true as am stuck on OS X 10.5.8 (leopard)
for which AOO 4.1 is incompatible.

Not sure how these things work, but if they sense the OS it would seem
desirable to stop such reminders for those who have been shut out.
Presumably they are going to continue ad infinitum otherwise, and are
going to fool the inattentive into a big download and attempts at
installing to no purpose other than to create disappointment.

Re: Spurious 4.1 update reminder

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.
Have you read the email down to the bottom?

Posted by Leonie Bevan <le...@bigpond.com>.