Posted to dev@crunch.apache.org by Josh Wills <jw...@cloudera.com> on 2013/04/08 18:01:50 UTC

Calling the 0.6.0 release

Does anyone have any issues they want to get in before the 0.6.0 release?
Gabriel's single-use iterator + Matthias' fix to GenericArrayWritable
spring to mind; just want to be sure there isn't anything in-flight that
would be ready in the next couple of days.

Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>

Re: Calling the 0.6.0 release

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.