Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Chamberlain James O. CONTR J9C998" <Ja...@je.jfcom.mil> on 2004/03/15 14:10:10 UTC

Unlocking via the Slide client API

Does anyone have a cookbook for how to unlock a resource that was locked
in a different session. Calling unlock does not work. I have read
through the mailing lists and have found a couple solutions, but I'm not
sure whether or not they are still applicable. The API has had some
significant changes since those solutions were documented and will not
work as they are. If someone could provide a brief example of how to
unlock via the client API I would definitely appreciate it.

BTW - I have tried using the Slide command line client against a Slide
server and it still did not work, even in the same session.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,

James