Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/14 05:48:59 UTC

The order to proxy connectors

Hello, I would like to setup archiva to search for java.net first then
repo1.maven.org.  And archive user interface does not seem to support this
option.

Can some one confirm?

this is a work around for http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV-498

Thanks

-D

Re: The order to proxy connectors

Posted by Joakim Erdfelt <jo...@erdfelt.com>.
Dan Tran wrote:
> Hello, I would like to setup archiva to search for java.net first then
> repo1.maven.org.  And archive user interface does not seem to support this
> option.
>
> Can some one confirm?
>
> this is a work around for http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV-498

Order of the proxy connectors was not considered when I wrote that
functionality.
Dunno why.

Yes, that should be important.
We'll need to schedule it via a JIRA.