Posted to regexp-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Terence Jacyno <_i...@galasoft.net> on 2001/02/16 15:17:05 UTC

grep(Object[]) in org.apache.regexp.RE

Hi,

I came accross a little bug in the grep(Object[]) method located within
the org.apache.regexp.RE class.  Instead of an array of objects being
returned (as according to the javadoc), an array of strings is
returned.  A brief look at the code confirmed this.

Take care.

Terence Jacyno

Re: grep(Object[]) in org.apache.regexp.RE

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 2/16/01 6:17 AM, "Terence Jacyno" <_i...@galasoft.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I came accross a little bug in the grep(Object[]) method located within
> the org.apache.regexp.RE class.  Instead of an array of objects being
> returned (as according to the javadoc), an array of strings is
> returned.  A brief look at the code confirmed this.
>
> Take care.
>
> Terence Jacyno

fixed

-jon