Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Fowler, Angela" <an...@fast.au.fujitsu.com> on 2015/02/13 08:44:20 UTC

RE: Medic Improvements Coming

Hi Dmitry,

That’s great to hear about medic improvements.

I submitted a PR for a fix to the gradle build for Android. Hope you can take a look or recommend a dev who might be able to.

Also, any tips on this mobile-spec timeout would be useful.
The JIRA issue is for Android on Windows so maybe fixed there but not for Android on Mac.

Thanks
Angela