Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Kanishka Ratnayake <ka...@virtusa.com> on 2004/06/30 13:26:38 UTC

wss4c - going with username tokens first

Hi all,

Since it's the easiest feature to work on, we've decided to go with
Username tokens first. We've actually started the coding efforts as of
this afternoon, and will begin posting patches soon. We should have a
working prototype done by the end of next week, if all goes well.

These are the features we plan to implement:

- timestamps handling

- nonce support

- password digests

- callback mechanism for retrieving a password from a relatively more
secure location (instead of from the wsdd file)

With regards,

Kanishka

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only.  Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.