Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/01 19:31:52 UTC

Axis2: processHTTPGetRequest is commented out in HTTPTransportUtils.java file

Hi there,

The axis2 integration into geronimo code is using this method
processHTTPGetRequest for a while and we are getting a geronimo build
failure now because this method is commented out since this AM.:-(

Could someone shed on the lights why this is commented out?  What are
the alternatives we can use to send our GET request to Axis2 engine?

Thanks, Lin

Re: Axis2: processHTTPGetRequest is commented out in HTTPTransportUtils.java file

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dims, I'll see if I can replace them in geronimo integration code and
let you know.  Thanks, Lin

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi dims,

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dims, thanks so much for uncommenting it.  :-)

Lin

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Lin,