Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Satheesh Bandaram <sa...@Sourcery.Org> on 2005/05/27 09:32:57 UTC

Re: Timing code in Derby

That information can be seen using system procedures to get runtime
statistics. You can set statistics gathering using
SYSCS_SET_RUNTIMESTATISTICS() and get the statistics gathered after a
query is executed using SYSCS_GET_RUNTIMESTATISTICS(). There should be
more info about these in Derby manuals or you can check out some test
cases in 'lang' test directory.

Satheesh

Re: Can someone please assign me to Derby-205

Posted by Shreyas Kaushik <Sh...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Dag,

To be assigned/able to assign  a JIRA entry you need to be added as
Derby developer. Satheesh has the admin rights in JIRA to do this.

Satheesh can you add Dag ?

~ Shreyas

Posted by "Dag H. Wanvik" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
Hi,