Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by S Arvind <ar...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/28 13:20:51 UTC

Disable Session Replication

I didnt configured Cluster or Session replication in my tomcat 6, But in my
tomcat 6 every time when restarted,  all the old session got recreated
again. this i noticed with the help of sessionlistener. I dont need to
replicate the old session. How to disable it?

Advance Thanks,
Arvind S

*
"Many of lifes failure are people who did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up."
-Thomas Edison*

Re: Disable Session Replication

Posted by Pid <p...@pidster.com>.
S Arvind wrote:
> It is fresh as new.
>
> is this a solution pid?
>     <!-- Uncomment this to disable session persistence across Tomcat
> restarts -->
>     <!--
>     <Manager pathname="" />
>     -->
>
> in context.xml

Yes. And this will apply for all webapps in this Tomcat instance.
You can apply it selectively, if needs be.

Posted by S Arvind <ar...@gmail.com>.
It is fresh as new.

Posted by Pid <p...@pidster.com>.