Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/02 12:22:13 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.2.0-incubating (rc1)

Since 72 hours passed I'm declaring this vote to release Empire-db
2.2.0-incubating as closed and passed with the following resolution:
3 positive binding votes:
 * Benson Margulies (from PMC vote)
 * Thomas Fox
 * Martijn Dashorst
4 positive members votes (from PMC vote):
 * Francis De Brabandere * Rainer Döbele
 * Jörg Reiher
 * Eike Kettner

Thanks,