Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pradeep HK <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2013/11/25 12:27:26 UTC

Need help in creating/posting Cloudstack plugin for Juniper's network devices

Hi,
my name is Pradeep HK and I am a Tech Lead in Juniper Networks, Bangalore.

I am leading the effort to develop Cloudstack Plugin(ie Network Guru) for Juniper's networking devices.

I have developed Network Plugin for orchestration of L2 services on Juniper's Networking devices.

 I need some pointers on :
(1)How do we go about posting the plugin ? Is it like any other source code? What is the procedure?
(2)In a customer installation, if they want to try out the new plugin,  what is the procedure

Appreciate ur help on this

-Pradeep

Re: Need help in creating/posting Cloudstack plugin for Juniper's network devices

Posted by Rayees Namathponnan <ra...@citrix.com>.
Hi Pradeep,

This may help you

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Plug-ins%2C+Modules%2C+and+Extensions