Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <DH...@schubergphilis.com> on 2013/06/11 11:37:21 UTC

git pull fails since 10 june

LS,

Both in eclipse and on the command line I get the following error:

$ git pull
error: The requested URL returned error: 502 while accessing https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cloudstack.git/info/refs?service=git-upload-pack
fatal: HTTP request failed

Any clues anyone?

Regards
Daan Hoogland

Re: git pull fails since 10 june

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On Tue, Jun 11, 2013, at 08:34 AM, Daan Hoogland wrote:
> is anyone working on this? do they need help?

Apache Infra folks are on it. Note that you can see Apache infra status
here:

http://monitoring.apache.org/status/

If it's red, Infra should have been notified of the issue.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

Re: git pull fails since 10 june

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
is anyone working on this? do they need help?

daan

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Posted by Ryan Lei <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <DH...@schubergphilis.com>.
I tried to re-clone with the url you send, Pranav.

$ git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cloudstack.git
Cloning into 'cloudstack'...
error: The requested URL returned error: 502 while accessing https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cloudstack.git/info/refs?service=git-upload-pack
fatal: HTTP request failed

The url is not changed since yesterday with respect to my older clones. I am going with Wei's explanation, for now.

I tried a fetch as well. I gave a different message, same result.

$ git fetch
error: Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to git-wip-us.apache.org:443  while accessing https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cloudstack.git/info/refs?service=git-upload-pack
fatal: HTTP request failed

regards,