Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Ramakrishna <ra...@dioxe.com> on 2013/07/03 09:39:45 UTC

Integration of Apache-nutch and eclipse.

Guys.. I'm extremely sorry for posting/asking same doubt again.. After
reading many documents also i dint get how to integrate nutch and eclipse.
I've apache-nutch-2.2 and eclipse-juno versions are there. Plz tel me step
by step, how to integrate eclipse and nutch with documentation. If possible
plz send me screenshots of every steps from the beginning File->new->java
project...... Also i'm working on windows.. My colleague did simple project
without using cygwin/svn.. so plz don't tel again to use these
software's/tools and don't send any links again.. already fed-up with those
things.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Integration of Apache-nutch and eclipse.

Posted by Tejas Patil <te...@gmail.com>.
Have to looked at http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/RunNutchInEclipse ?
This is recently been updated and worked for several people over the
user-group. It has some cool screen shots which would make your life easy
setting up Nutch with eclipse.