Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by attaluri1210 <bh...@tecra.com> on 2009/06/05 16:25:46 UTC

Re: Can we include pdf through include-page-segment in FO file

I have tried doing that but it is not working it is including all pdf pages
one on top of other and including it as one page in the output.

Thanks,
Bharat

Posted by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be>.
On 05 Jun 2009, at 16:25, attaluri1210 wrote:

Hi Bharat

> I have tried doing that but it is not working it is including all
> pdf pages
> one on top of other and including it as one page in the output.

Do you mean that this happened when you tried combining both
extensions? If so, then try using only the external-document
extension. If the effect persists, please report back so we are aware
of this limitation.

If it is no trouble for you, report the issue via Bugzilla, so we can
keep track of it.
see: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/bugs.html

Thanks!

Andreas