Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2002/01/16 09:29:16 UTC

Cocoon Success Stories (was: [RT] Enhancing Cocoon Visibility)

Interestingly, I wanted to start a thread with a similar subject
but different content today. I think this fits in here nicely:

What about publishing "success-stories"? Currently, we list some cocoon
powered
live-sites. We could extend this section by adding projects and products
that use
Cocoon. And we could list companies/organisations. Batik for example
does exactly this.
This would show others how huge the interest in cocoon is and that they are
not
alone if they want to use cocoon.

Another task is definitly writing articles or books about Cocoon. Matthew
and
I have done just this for two German magazines, the Computerwoche and the
JavaMagazin.
Both articles will appear in February.

On the subject of books: We know that at least three books about Cocoon will
be appearing
in the Summer. So public awareness is set to take off.

Carsten