Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Thébault, Médérick" <Me...@brittany-ferries.fr> on 2003/04/10 18:16:18 UTC

Commons Attibutes of DBCP in TOMCAT 4.1.18

Hello,

This link :
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/api/index.html

is not available.

Does someone somewhere has the whole list of elements that
RessourceParams tag accepts?

The problem is when testing connection pooling, (maxActive = 2 and
maxIdle = 0) we run two clients.

On the server after tests, we can see that connexions are still there
(there should be only 1 left up and ready to proceed).

I know it is a bit silly as the aim of a pool is to manage more than
connexion but it is for test purpose and understanding....

Does someone encoutered the same behaviour and find the clue?

Thanx,

Med