Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/22 10:15:12 UTC

Reg:Threadpool

Can anyone tell me how to use this threadpool concept in servicemix.

Please provide some sample code.

Re: Reg:Threadpool

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Thread pools are used by components and flows to process requests
concurrently.  You can adjust the values to configure the pools to suite
your needs, but there's no code involved in the process (unless you want to
retrieve a thread pool for your own specific use).

On Jan 22, 2008 10:15 AM, sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to use this threadpool concept in servicemix.
>

> Please provide some sample code.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/