Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Piratenvisier <ha...@yahoo.de> on 2013/09/05 14:02:27 UTC

popup Tree node

How can I make a tree node popup on click ?

Re: popup Tree node

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Well, just take your code from here:

http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Tree-with-different-BookmarkablePageLink-per-Node-tp4660096p4660103.html

... and use an AjaxLink to represent the content of a node:

public Component newContentComponent(String id, final AbstractTree<Foo>
tree, IModel<Foo> model)
{
   return new Folder<Foo>(id, tree, model)
   {
     @Override
     protected MarkupContainer newLinkComponent(String id, IModel<Foo>
model)
     {
       Foo foo = model.getObject();
       return new AjaxLink(id) {
         public void onClick(AjaxRequestTarget art) {
           // show a div or open a modal dialog or ...
         }
       };
     }
   };
}

Sven

Re: popup Tree node

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi,

so you want the new page to be opened in a new browser window?

Then you have to override #newNodeLink() and add a "target" attribute to
the <a> tag (e.g. via an AttributeModifier).

Regards
Sven

Re: popup Tree node

Posted by Piratenvisier <ha...@yahoo.de>.