Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Derek Hohls <DH...@csir.co.za> on 2005/06/06 14:11:32 UTC

Wiki FrontPage menus in... Spanish?

Hi
Is there a reason why I am now seeing the wiki
menus in a foreign language?

Página inmutable Mostrar cambios Obtener Información

And, um, how do I get back to Basic -er- English?

Thanks
Derek

Re: Wiki FrontPage menus in... Spanish?

Posted by Mark Leicester <ma...@efurbishment.com>.
Go into user preferences and set your preferred language:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/UserPreferences
By default it users the browser setting, so perhaps you've changed PC?

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
Derek Hohls wrote:
> Hi
> Is there a reason why I am now seeing the wiki
> menus in a foreign language?
>
> Página inmutable Mostrar cambios Obtener Información
>
> And, um, how do I get back to Basic -er- English?

:-)

I'll forward this to Apache's infrastructure list.

They've been working to speed up the wiki, and this is one of the
potential consequences. Reload the page with a ? at the end apparently
should fix it for that page.

They've added caching, but it doesn't take into account the locale in
its caching algorithm, as Moin wiki doesn't send a 'vary' header. So it
has obviously cached a spanish users page, and that's what you're seeing.

Regards, Upayavira