Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2012/08/02 20:53:47 UTC

Re: Subject Interface in source

Hi Marcus,

This should only be the case if you depend on a Shiro SNAPSHOT
version, as SNAPSHOT builds don't include the source/JavaDoc part of
the build.

The release builds should most definitely include all of the src .jars
however.  I just downloaded shiro-core-1.2.1-sources.jar from Maven
Central [1] for example:

> jar xvf shiro-core-1.2.1-sources.jar
> less org/apache/shiro/subject/Subject.java

[1] http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.apache.shiro%7Cshiro-core%7C1.2.1%7Cbundle

HTH,

Les

RE: Subject Interface in source

Posted by Marcus Bond <ma...@marcusbond.me.uk>.
Right you are, for some reason it wasn't appearing when trying to debug but
I have just checked again through the maven dependencies of my project and
can see the beast.. user error I guess :)
Thanks Les,