Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com> on 2005/10/20 01:02:38 UTC

Fwd: [ANN] Maven 2.0 Release Now Available

What do people think about migrating to Maven 2.0?
There are several features that I think we'll need and the
repository download process is less insane.

....Roy

Begin forwarded message:

Re: [ANN] Maven 2.0 Release Now Available

Posted by Fabrizio Giustina <fg...@gmail.com>.
On 10/20/05, Roy T. Fielding <fi...@gbiv.com> wrote:
> What do people think about migrating to Maven 2.0?
> There are several features that I think we'll need and the
> repository download process is less insane.

+1 and some help offered for the m2 migration... since m1 and m2 can
live together you should think about adding "alternative" pom.xmls and
experiment on m2. If/when everything works without a problem you can
drop the maven 1 build.

fabrizio