Posted to user@poi.apache.org by th...@gmail.com on 2012/09/21 21:54:37 UTC

Read a range of rows,

Is it possible to specify a range of rows to read instead of reading an entire sheet.
Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel

Re: Read a range of rows,

Posted by "Gandhi, Kunal - External" <KG...@sjm.com>.
Or something like this for a range of rows between row 10 - 20

Int x = 10;
While (x != 20)
{
       // do stuff here with the rows u get
       X++;
}

On Sep 23, 2012, at 17:48, "Louis.Masters@log-net.com" <Lo...@log-net.com> wrote:

> Do you mean something like this:
>
> for (int r=plStartRow ; r<= totalRows ; r++) {
>        Row someRow = sheet.getRow(r);
>        //do something with row
> }
>

> thomas.mckeane22@gmail.com wrote on 2012-09-21 03:54:37 PM:
>
>> thomas.mckeane22@gmail.com
>>
>> Please respond to
>> "POI Users List" <us...@poi.apache.org>

>> "POI Users List" <us...@poi.apache.org>,
>>
>> cc
>>
>> Subject
>>
>> Read a range of rows,
>>
>> Is it possible to specify a range of rows to read instead of reading
>> an entire sheet.
>> Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel

This communication, including any attachments, may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not a named addressee, you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain a copy of or disseminate any portion of this communication without the consent of the sender and that doing so may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail and delete it from your system.

Re: Read a range of rows,

Posted by Lo...@log-net.com.