Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Raghu.Ramakrishnan" <Ra...@target.com> on 2004/04/01 01:19:36 UTC

How do I get Application Scope in Action Class

Hi,

My problem is that I have set certain objects in Application Scope. I am able to access these objects in my jsp pages
But unable to get these objects in my Action Classes.

i) How do I get Objects(Objects that were set using application.setAttribute()) in Application scope in my Action Class??

Thanking you.
Raghu