Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Karl-Philipp Richter <kr...@aol.de> on 2014/01/13 04:35:57 UTC

NoModulesFoundException: No modules found to deploy

Hi together,
While creating an example to investigate an issue with hibernate and
openejb in embedded unit testing, I cut down my example to the least
possible and I tried to get it running for 3 hours now. I used this
approach for about 100 unit test I've been writing so far and it worked
always very well, intuitive and out-of-the-box, so I no longer
understand the world. I read the "Application discovery via the
classpath" article and investigated with the troubleshooting approach.

Can somebody help me, please?!

Re: NoModulesFoundException: No modules found to deploy

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
should be ok on trunk
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau