Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com> on 2023/05/02 07:53:03 UTC

branch_9x broken

Last successful jenkins "check" on branch_9x was 26 days ago: https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Solr/job/Solr-Check-9.x/

Errors like this

1. ERROR in /tmp/src/solr/solr/solrj/src/java/org/apache/solr/client/solrj/impl/ConcurrentUpdateSolrClient.java (at line 119)
	this.pollQueueTimeMillis = builder.pollQueueTime;
	     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
pollQueueTimeMillis cannot be resolved or is not a field
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Solr/job/Solr-Check-9.x/lastBuild/console

I think perhaps backport of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-13605 was the cause?

Jan

Re: branch_9x broken

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
I merged the BadApple'ing of CollectionReloadTest, so hopefully branch_9x will be back to green.

Re: branch_9x broken

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.

Re: branch_9x broken

Posted by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org>.