Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/10 03:53:58 UTC

vmbuild problems

Is anyone else subscribed to builds@a.o and/or helping to maintain vmbuild?

There's a report of a problem, and unfortunately I'm not able to work
on vmbuild at the moment.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-builds/201002.mbox/%3C25aac9fc1002070731p4fb1eae8p13dca56cecf1a27b@mail.gmail.com%3E

Wendy

Re: vmbuild problems

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
I looked at the Continuum app and I've seen this message :

Exception:
Exception while executing SCM command.
Error while executing command.
Error setting up environmental variables
Cannot run program "env": java.io.IOException: error=12, Cannot allocate memory
java.io.IOException: error=12, Cannot allocate memory

It seems that vmbuild doesn't have enough resource. All the memory is used
and the swap too:

evenisse@vmbuild:~$ free
Mem:       1518784    1480576      38208          0       5392     107044
-/+ buffers/cache:    1368140     150644
Swap:      4305380    4305380          0

I killed lot of java processes started 6-7 days ago and now Continuum seems
to be ok.