Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Phil Blake <ph...@tcp.net.au> on 2001/10/17 04:37:11 UTC

query

Hi all,

I have the following in an xsp page:

	 <cinclude:include src="news.xml" element="vmNews"
ns="http://www.foo.com.au/news/1.0"/>

However, when the page is generated, the <cincludes...> tag is copied
into the page rather than the news.xml page. I have the cinclude
namespace declared.

Can anyone direct me to any examples? The aggregate.xsp example that
comes with cocoon is what I am looking for, but aggregate.xsp is NEVER
used by cocoon, just included with the distribution.

Thanks in advance,

Phil