Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Patrick McFadin <pm...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/22 00:46:07 UTC

Meeting notes and recording from today's meeting

Hi everyone,

Here are the notes and video recording from today's meeting:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CASSANDRA/2020-04-21+Apache+Cassandra+Contributor+Meeting

I updated the meeting details with an ICS to import into your own calendar
to make it easy to schedule.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CASSANDRA/Apache+Cassandra+Contributor+Meeting

Thanks!

Patrick

Re: Meeting notes and recording from today's meeting

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
As a quick follow up to the DockerHub portion of that discussion, this
morning I checked in with one of the TinkerPop PMC members who also happens
to be on Apache infra and he confirmed that the Distribution Guidelines
draft:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/incubator/DistributionGuidelines

remains the most recent thinking on this topic though discussion is ongoing
on the infra mailing list apparently (and perhaps elsewhere...) as to how
to refine this all into something official. That said, given that this
topic is ages old already (ages old generally speaking, and at least a year
old with DockerHub specifically), waiting for something official would
probably take a while.