Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Daniel Herbison <he...@nortelnetworks.com> on 2003/08/09 00:49:18 UTC

jstl/sql

I'm trying to use the sql tag in a simple jsp.  The sql tag seems to be
ignored!  I can see the query, below, on the web-page and the entire <sql...
sequence is in the html source.  Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

My web.xml has this in it:

 <resource-ref>
  <description>COIDW Oracle Datasource</description>
  <res-ref-name>jdbc/coidw</res-ref-name>
  <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
 </resource-ref>

 <taglib>
  <taglib-uri> http://java.sun.com/jstl/sql <http://java.sun.com/jstl/sql>
</taglib-uri>
  <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/taglibs/sql.tld</taglib-location>
 </taglib>

 <taglib>
  <taglib-uri> http://java.sun.com/jstl/core <http://java.sun.com/jstl/core>
</taglib-uri>
  <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/taglibs/c.tld</taglib-location>
 </taglib>

And my jsp page has this:

<sql:query var='userQuery' dataSource='jdbc/coidw'>
 SELECT * FROM app_user
</sql:query>