Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/07 12:36:10 UTC

[DISCUSS] code freeze 3.3.9/3.4.4

I'm a bit late on the code freeze post, but here it is now - it technically
started at the end of the day on Friday. For once we don't have a glut of
pull requests to merge so that's nice. Please use this thread for release
related issues as we look to get another one of these releases out the door.

Also for committers and/or PMC members, your name is listed on the
TinkerPop home page in the Contributor List[1] with your "bio". If you are
active on the project, your "bio" reflects what you have been working on
and what you expect to be working on with respect to TinkerPop for recent
times (i.e. for the previous six months and the following six months). If
you are currently inactive on the project, your "bio" reflects the full
scope of all your contributions throughout your active periods. You can
refer to the contributor listing policy[2] for full details.

Please take a moment to update your bio directly in Git[3] or, if you would
prefer, please reply to this post with your bio update and it will be added
for you.

[1] http://tinkerpop.apache.org/#contributors
[2]
http://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/current/dev/developer/#contributor-listing
[3]
https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/blob/master/docs/site/home/index.html

Re: [DISCUSS] code freeze 3.3.9/3.4.4

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
hmm - ok, thanks. trying to think if there was anything else to worry about
by changing the name of the file. I guess it was just this which you
already got it seems

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/blob/45fa7bc3feee5daa5536ef3d7279f9188f158efd/gremlin-python/src/main/jython/setup.py#L66

Posted by Robert Dale <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Dale <ro...@gmail.com>.