Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ed...@swisscom.com on 2003/08/05 15:38:38 UTC

Can't find my portlets in the portlet browser

I've registered some new portlets in jetspeed. My problem is now, that i can't see all of them in the portlet browser. Some of them are available in the browser, but i can't see the last two I've added. The registry entry in the local-portlets.xreg seems to be ok, as I can add my portlets manually in the psml files without any problems.

Has anybody an idea how to make them available in the portlet browser?