Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/11/20 00:01:23 UTC

[VOTE] Move org.apache.fop.pdf.FontSetup to fonts package

--- Victor Mote <vi...@outfitr.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure what you are asking for here. IIRC,
> layout.FontState has
> basically been moved to fonts.Font. What has
> happened (I think) is that the
> font variant code was added to the maintenance
> branch, but not to the trunk.
> I actually don't have much insight at the moment on
> whether the applicable
> maintenance branch code can just be brought across
> to the trunk.

Speaking of which, any objection if I "promote" the
org.apache.fop.pdf.FontSetup to the top-level Fonts
package?  It is currently being referenced by the AWT,
MIF, PS, RTF, and XML renderers (basically all of
them), indicating that it's probably better placed
there.

Here's my +1.

Thanks,
Glen

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Re: [VOTE] Move org.apache.fop.pdf.FontSetup to fonts package

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
> Speaking of which, any objection if I "promote" the
> org.apache.fop.pdf.FontSetup to the top-level Fonts
> package?  It is currently being referenced by the AWT,
> MIF, PS, RTF, and XML renderers (basically all of
> them), indicating that it's probably better placed
> there.
>
> Here's my +1.

+1

J.Pietschmann

Re: [VOTE] Move org.apache.fop.pdf.FontSetup to fonts package

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com>.
Good--thanks everyone--I'll take care of this soon.

Glen

--- Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch> wrote:
> +1
>
> On 20.11.2003 00:01:23 Glen Mazza wrote:
> > Speaking of which, any objection if I "promote"
> the
> > org.apache.fop.pdf.FontSetup to the top-level
> Fonts
> > package?  It is currently being referenced by the
> AWT,
> > MIF, PS, RTF, and XML renderers (basically all of
> > them), indicating that it's probably better placed
> > there.
> >
> > Here's my +1.
>

> Jeremias Maerki

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Re: [VOTE] Move org.apache.fop.pdf.FontSetup to fonts package

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
+1

On 20.11.2003 00:01:23 Glen Mazza wrote:
> Speaking of which, any objection if I "promote" the
> org.apache.fop.pdf.FontSetup to the top-level Fonts
> package?  It is currently being referenced by the AWT,
> MIF, PS, RTF, and XML renderers (basically all of
> them), indicating that it's probably better placed
> there.
>
> Here's my +1.

Jeremias Maerki

RE: [VOTE] Move org.apache.fop.pdf.FontSetup to fonts package

Posted by Victor Mote <vi...@outfitr.com>.
Glen Mazza wrote:

> Speaking of which, any objection if I "promote" the
> org.apache.fop.pdf.FontSetup to the top-level Fonts
> package?  It is currently being referenced by the AWT,
> MIF, PS, RTF, and XML renderers (basically all of
> them), indicating that it's probably better placed
> there.
>
> Here's my +1.

+1. I think I had done that on my local machine as part of a bunch of font
changes that need to be made. I think it actually needs to be merged with
another class (I forget which one), but we can work on that later.

Victor Mote