Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/22 07:23:24 UTC

WebSite build CI job does work - blocker for announcing release !

Hello,
the WebSite build CI job is stuck
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/runs/4601374159?check_suite_focus=true

This is probably the problem, it is due to "crowdin" that is timing out

File 'master/website/versioned_docs/version-2.6.3/concepts-overview.md'| -
SKIPPED
File 'master/website/i18n/en.json'/ - - OK
Done in 2452.38s.
+ yarn run crowdin-download
yarn run v1.22.5
warning package.json: No license field
$ crowdin --config ../crowdin.yaml download -b master
Error: The operation was canceled.

Can anyone help ?
we are stuck and if we do not update the website we cannot announce the
releases with the security fixes

Enrico

Re: WebSite build CI job does work - blocker for announcing release !

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
See this PR for 2.8.1 - https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/12089/files

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dave,