Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Chris Morris <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/12 14:11:34 UTC

BaaS for Flex

Hi,

I am a newbie over here. Rignt now working on a mobile cross platform
(using AIR) education game for kids. I know I can develop my own
server-side to support the app, but I am thinking of using a
backend-as-a-service (BaaS) solution. Could anyone share the experience
with BaaS, specifically for flex and AIR apps? Vendors, drawbacks?

Thanks,

Chris

Re: BaaS for Flex

Posted by Chris Morris <al...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Frederic,

Looks very decent. I did not expect such a range.
Matching all my needs: versioning, FB login, audio/video streaming,
relational data and push. They do not even charge for API calls at all.

Re: BaaS for Flex

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Never tried but looks good https://backendless.com/product/ if someone knows
more...